ASiQ is expert in getting businesses out of trouble. We help companies in a wide array of industries solve complex and challenging business problems. ASiQ professionals deliver insight, agility, and winning results.
ASiQ is a veteran team of experts in business turnarounds. If your company appears to be poised for failure, treat it like a critically ill child and race it to an emergency room! ASiQ operates like an emergency room for ailing companies. Our experts diagnose troubled businesses and administer immediate life support.
As transaction advisors, ASiQ backs you up with battle tested experience and thoughtful transaction analysis. As expert negotiators, ASiQ assist on complex contracts, licensing agreements, financing, business exits, mergers and acquisitions.
We deal with the nuts-and-bolts aspects of crisis management without disrupting day-today operations. ASiQ resolves crises arising from breakdowns of business process, relationships, contracts, and other adverse outside events that threaten the company.
ASiQ is skilled in improving the business processes and profitability of family businesses while dealing sensitively with family considerations. We understand the unique dynamics of family businesses and how to create, negotiate, and sustain clear and fair boundaries that foster operations and sustained growth.
We plan and structure the pathway to client goals, be they exit processes, mergers, sale of the company, employing strategies including initial public offerings, piggybacks on private placements, ESOPs, and other creative business exit and sale strategies.
Forming strategic alliances is one of the fastest ways to achieve business goals with economic efficiency and the impressive leverage of others companies’ complementary strengths. ASiQ specializes identifying and forming strategic alliances that improve performance and accelerate speed to market while saving time and money.
Why Hire ASIQ
Clients Hire Us Because We Solve Business Problems:
"When selling our company, I turned to John Rice at ASiQ. In working with John, I was impressed with his capacity to quickly comprehend complex industry dynamics, formulate a plan, and act. As a negotiator, I have not met his equal. He sold our company with fairness and integrity, and I would welcome the opportunity to work with him again." ~ J. Walker
- Design and manufacture of equipment for homeland security detection of nuclear materials
- Design and manufacturer of peripherals for 3D printing manufacturing equipment
- EDI and other Web-based services
- Electronic and print media
- Engine test and systems equipment for F-16s
- Healthcare information and electronic medical records software tools and suites
- High technology medical devices
- Home and clinical health care
- Home improvement products
- Imaging centers
- Import/export of consumer products
- Industrial overhead cranes
- Industrial security
- Machine vision equipment for in-process quality assurance inspection
- Major brand beverage bottler and distributor
- Manufacturer and distributor of sporting goods
- Manufacturer of nuclear medicines
- Next generation high speed pattern recognition SOCs
- Precision manufacturing
- Real estate
- Regional satellite communications
- And yes, even a venture capital firm